5 Real women and their best red (or pink) style pick

Open any of these fabulous bloggers’ closets (or medicine cabinets) and you’ll find an array of super-chic duds and heavenly beauty goods. That’s why, in honor of Valentine’s Day, it only made sense for us to get the scoop on these fashionistas’ must-have red and pink products.

Jen Coleman

deepinthehart.com

“Instead of doing simple red nails for Valentine’s Day, I think using a pop of sparkle for a fun twist on a classic pink mani is perfect for this special day! Try using Sugar Daddy and Beyond Cozy by essie!”

Devon Dyer

devonrachel.com

“Nothing screams chic like a red handbag. Every woman should own one! This beauty from Marc by Marc Jacobs has an amazing shape and is big enough to fit my necessities, my iPad and my planner! Score!”

Margie Ashcroft

margieplus.com

“Use your accessories to play up your favorite pink hue! My current obsession is this neon pink Cambridge statement satchel bag!”

Christa Jayne

fashionorfamine.com

“These glasses are the ultimate Valentine’s Day must-have: sweet and quirky with their pink octagonal frames!”

Jennifer Rose
and Rahiel Dawit

spoiledlittleLAgirls.com

“We’re dying over these dramatic pastel pink glitter pumps from ShoesOfPrey.com! Every girl should sparkle on the day of love whether you’re single or taken!”

And just one more…

While he may not be a girl, Zack Tanck is just as fabulous. Here’s his favorite men’s product of the moment (in case you need V-Day gift inspiration for your man). The good news? It’s totally female-friendly, too!

Zack Tanck

zacktanck.com

“Hands down, this is my all-time favorite candle. The masculine scent is spicy and sexy, with base notes of cedar and white musk. Even if your guy isn’t a candle guy, he’ll be obsessed with this one!”

More beauty and style

Hairstyle solutions and products for gross weather
The right and wrong way to scarf
Comfy pajamas and the slippers to match

Leave a Reply